OM Soul Boss Babe Training
Doing what I love to do brings me so much JOY!
I spend my days exactly how I want and I've legit never been happier in my life. I know many of you want to start some sort of online business using your passions but aren't sure where to begin. There are so many of us wanting to get away from the 9-5 routine and slip into something that fills our day with more freedom and magic. Maybe you're just thinking of something on the side to add to your income, or looking to eventually make your business your full-time career. Either way, I'm here to help turn you into the Boss Babe you want to be.
Quick Background on me: I started my first shop on Etsy in 2011. Originally making intentional gemstone jewelry. I then taught myself to screen print and started selling my tees. It was all trial & error. I didn't have any friends already doing it, social media like Instagram was still fairly new so there weren't kind online figures to reach out to for coaching or advice. Influencers didn't exist yet! I made ALL the mistakes! I've tried everything and I learned on my own. BUT I was also almost instantly successful! I was asked to do charity fundraisers for celebrities I am friends with and they were happy to wear my goods and promote me at their shows or events. Pretty sure I saw my stuff on TV a couple of times. I was asked to be interviewed for Gabby Bernstein's former site "Her Future" which brought me a ton of attention. I was approached by bloggers to do features and my online popularity soared as did my sales. I didn't have time to do anything but work. (Still hadn't figured out that work /life balance or took any self-care time...) After 2 years, I became too exhausted and decided to take a short break. In that time, I helped good friends of mine launch their shops. They were all new to online sales, purchasing wholesale, shipping guidelines, etc., and was like the seasoned pro. Answering even the most obscure random questions at any time. They all went on to have super successful shops of which I was always proud to promote.
I re-opened my original shop on my nonprofit's website and started my 2nd Etsy shop, OM Soul Shop at the end of 2013. I seemed to draw in my tribe right away which is constantly growing. Through those years I kept my day jobs as Arts Educator and Marketing Manager for an Arts School. Due to my 70+ hour work weeks, spending my nights, weekends and literally ANY free time I had working on OM Soul was a slice of heaven! I kept dreaming of the day until I could just run my shop full time. I got my yoga teacher certification and with that, I resigned from the majority of my hours just keeping a few hours a week to teach making OM Soul and my nonprofit, Love Infinitely Project my full-time career.
I designed the Boss Babe Program to make opening up your own shop as easy and hassle free as possible. There is so much to learn and I've already made all the mistakes so you don't have to!
This is a 1-on-1 training program to coach you through the process of:
- Mission statement help, the "why" behind your shop and what you want customers to FEEL when they shop with you.
- Finding the right eCommerce website for the type of shop you want to open. Getting your domain locked down and website mapping figured out, like setting up a great landing page, about page, featured items, product descriptions and more.
- Help with design elements and planning the aesthetic.
- If you hand-make your products, creating a timetable for turnaround time that is realistic for you while still making the customer happy.
- Tracking inventory.
- Tips on making the most of what you've got to showcase your items. Photography and flat-lay tricks.
- Launch of the shop. Building excitement and anticipation is key!
- Getting your business, resale license & acquire wholesale accounts with vendors.
- Defining and implementing of shop policies for customers.
- Help with all aspects of SHIPPING (honestly the hardest part!)
- Budgeting, running reports and finances.
- How start collecting information for your email list and set you up with an email marketing service.
- General maintenance of the shop once it's up and running. Fulfilling your first few orders and dealing with customer communication.
- Marketing (read note below)
I am NOT a brand marketer or strategist, what I do is coach you through the logistics of opening up and launching a successful shop. I am here to help you with the nitty gritty stuff and guide you so you can bring YOUR vision to life. Having said that, I do have a background in marketing and can help you come up with a killer plan. Like, tips to keep your social media audience engaged and whether it's worth to advertise through influencers or bloggers... I've been doing this a long time so not only do I have training that can help, but I've LIVED through all of this with TWO SHOPS so I am overflowing with advice!
I will be with you every step of the way, guiding you through email, phone calls, facetime, post cards and message in a bottle if I have to lol! I have also set up a support group to help keep you inspired and motivated through this process. The Boss Babe Gang is always going to be there for you even after our "training session" is over. You can also find us over on IG: @bossbabegang.
Training is $900.
Pay all at once, 2 payments $450 of or 3 payments of $300.
I happily have helped quite a few Boss Babes launch (or expand) their online businesses in the last year since starting this program! Check out @oneheartcoffee, @divinethreadco & @intuition_boutique_ on instagram!
I will only take a small handful of boss babes at a time, so if it is sold out, send me an email: email@example.com and I'll put you on the waiting list for when a spot opens up.
*discounts and coupon codes not available for Boss Babe Training.